Benefits of Working with an Award-Winning Design Build Contractor
It is the most cost effective way to get through the entire process, from concept to completion.
- There is much greater efficiency in dealing with just one company throughout every phase of the design build process, including planning, budgeting and construction.
We handle all aspects of every project, from design to finished remodel, renovation, or brand new home.
- Therefore, there are no “dropped balls” between designers and the construction team. One company takes full responsibility and accountability for the entire project with no finger pointing if something requires follow-up.
Beautiful and realistic designs are created within your budget.
- The quickest way to get through the often cumbersome design and permitting stage is to have fast and accurate budgeting feedback from a design and build firm with thorough knowledge of all actual, current construction costs. A firm that deals with design alone may not have the same up-to-date knowledge. This can be a major drawback in the accurate budgeting process.
Our construction department is intimately involved in the design and budgeting processes.
- There are no misunderstandings as to what is to be built or the intent of both the details and overall vision of the design. We work as a team, with the entire company team on the same page throughout the job, on-site and behind the scenes.
Our expedited, comprehensive approach flows smoothly from beginning to end.
- We start with open discussions about your needs, lifestyle and personal taste in order to refine just the right design for your home.
- This is followed by all permit applications and approvals and the actual phases of construction through to final inspections. We aren’t done until all aspects are double-checked and meet our exacting standards and the homeowner is completely satisfied.
ReferralsWhat our clients say Extensive experience in both design and construction.
- A winning combination that gives us the edge, along with a more efficient feedback and problem solving process.
We Welcome Your Questions at Every Stage
At Kerr Construction, we encourage good two-way communication and are open to your questions and concerns at each and every stage of the project.
We like you to be in the loop!
“The quality of the work was very good and overall I was impressed with the work which was done on our home”