Kerr Construction is an award-winning residential renovation and new custom home building company that has been designing and building beautiful projects in the Vancouver Area for over 30 years.
Are you motivated, passionate and goal-oriented? Do you thrive under pressure and take pride in your work? Are you looking to build a successful career and grow within the Design & Construction industry? Kerr Construction is always looking to add all-stars to our team. We believe strongly in the continual betterment of our employees and love to promote from within. As an ITA training program certified company, we employ a number of apprentice carpenters looking to develop their carpentry skills. We offer medical & dental benefits after 6 months and compensation for vehicle advertising.
Site Supervisor - $40 to $47/h + Benefits + Bonuses
Are you looking for a company where you can grow your management skills?
Like working on great projects with a great team? If so, this opportunity could be for you.
Position type: Full-time
Kerr Construction is an award-winning, innovative and growing company that delivers quality and service to be proud of, as well as provides great career paths and opportunities for our employees.
Description of Duties:
- Leading construction team to complete high-quality projects on schedule
- This is an on the tools working management position, where you are on tools a significant amount on smaller projects and less so larger ones
- Actively work on training of all employees on your team
- Approving bills of suppliers and sub-trades and keeping projects on budgets
- Working with clients throughout the project to ensure excellent customer experience.
Skills and Requirements:
- Track record of successfully managing construction projects;
- Must have vehicle and tools and know how to use them;
- Must be willing and able to learn new ways to do things ;
- Great Teamwork and Organizational Skills
- Must be able to show successfully completed residential projects where you were either the lead carpenter or site supervisor;
- Need to have Red Seal Carpentry Ticket or equivalent experience;
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Other trade skills are also a benefit.
Compensation: $40 to $47/h + Benefits + Production bonuses.
Application: If this sounds like you, email your application and resume to email@example.com or click the Apply link below and let us know why you think you would be a great fit for our team.
Carpenter - $24 to $30 (DOE) + Benefits
Build your career & work on award-winning projects!
Job Type: Full-time
Kerr Construction is an award-winning company with the purpose “To build and renovate homes that enhance people’s lives.”
We are an innovative and growing company that delivers quality and service to be proud of, as well as provides great career paths and opportunities for our employees.
We are currently looking for a Carpenter with high standards, who takes pride in his/her workmanship, and is continually looking to enhance his/her skills. We offer the opportunity for apprentice sponsorship towards attaining a Red Seal.
We want people who want to be in the industry long-term and are dedicated to being the best at what they do.
Skills and Requirements:
- Hold a Red Seal Certification, or are willing to pursue it, or with deep experience.
- Ability and desire to do great work and give exceptional customer service
- The desire to learn our standards and be trained as an industry professional
- Have the required tools and a vehicle to get to various job sites located in and around Vancouver
- Experience in residential construction and renovation
- Teamwork skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Good communication skills
We deliver high-quality workmanship and pride ourselves on giving excellent customer service. We know that the quality of our product is only as good as the people who do the work, so if you want to work somewhere where quality workmanship is encouraged, appreciated and rewarded, please apply.
Compensation: $24 to $30/h depending on skills and experience + Benefits.
Application: Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our application form and let us know why would like to be part of our award-winning team.