COVID-19: KEEPING OUR CLIENTS AND EMPLOYEES SAFE
During these unprecedented times, Kerr Construction & Design has taken steps to ensure the safety of our clients and our staff while work is being done and completed.
We are following the dictates of the Provincial Health Officer regarding construction sites:
- There should be no more than 50 people in the same space in any circumstance.
- Where possible, employees should maintain a distance of two metres apart from each other.
- Post signage that limits the number of occupants in any elevator to four people at a time.
- Reduce in-person meetings and other gatherings and hold site meetings in open spaces or outside.
- Increase the number of handwashing stations and post signage that identifies their location.
- Maintain a list of employees that are currently working on sites and update this list daily.
- All common areas and surfaces cleaned at the end of each day. Examples include washrooms, shared offices, common tables, desks, light switches and door handles.
- Anyone with COVID-19-like symptoms, such as sore throat, fever, sneezing or coughing, must self-isolate at home for 14 days.
As per the guidance provided, we are reassessing our work environments every day and keeping updated with the latest information on the situation.
We are updating our policies as things evolve to ensure the safety and health of everyone.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.