The Best Home Renovations Are On Time and On Budget
At Kerr Construction we do ALL types of home renovations …
- Full home renovations
- Kitchen renovations from smaller projects to a complete remodel
- Bathroom renovations
- Room additions
- Adding a second story to your home
- Exterior renovations
- Basement suites
- Laneway homes
Looking to renovate your kitchen, update your bathroom, add a room or 2nd floor, or do a whole house renovation? We take the stress and worry out of your home renovations project with our award winning design & construction team and through our Kerr System turn-key services which covers all aspects of the renovation process, from your initial ideas to full design, budgeting, permits, and construction.
Our unique design and building system comes from the best practices and procedures we have developed over the past 25 years in the renovation business. Our system will add incredible value to you, the homeowner, and it is what allows our craftsmen to get your project done on time and on budget.
Our Hassle-Free Home Renovation Process
- Design – we take your ideas and turn them into beautiful and functional finished designs. Our design team is very experienced in home renovations and all the special requirements for permitting and construction in the Vancouver area. It’s in this design and budgeting phase that we can really add value to the process by getting you the most renovation for the money you spend. Our award winning design team can really put that WOW factor into your project that really makes it work
- Details – once the designs have been approved by you, we create detailed specifications down to the last light fixture. You will know exactly what the finished project will look like, how it will function, and how much it will cost before we pick up a hammer
- Budgeting – Our design build process is a very cost effective and efficient way to get way to get you to the point where you know exactly what you want and how much it will cost. It is a process of going back and forth between design and budgeting until together we have created the best design for you within the amount you want to spend. Once we have all the details worked out we can then give you a fixed price for the construction of the project
- Permits – we arrange all the permits and inspections so that your renovation or addition is fully compliant with building codes
- Renovation – here is where we really shine. We have seasoned craftsmen and building trades that we have carefully chosen and qualified over the years. These guys know what they are doing. When we undertake a renovation project we are getting the job done as efficiently as possible by using all of the “Kerr Systems” which cover everything from hiring, training, management, quality control, to warranties, and much more
Clear Communication for Successful Home Renovations
We pride ourselves in being good communicators.
Prior to the design starting we hold a planning conference with you to ‘brainstorm’ ideas, get overall goals, budget parameters and timelines.
During the design process we meet with you as often as necessary to get it right before any construction planning is done. This can take a few meetings, depending on the size and complexity of your project.
A proper and thorough job done in this initial stage is what saves you money and shortens the time in renovation process. While the renovation or addition is being done, we will keep you briefed on a regular basis.