The Best Home Renovations – On Time, On Budget, from Trusted Craftsmen
Kerr Construction brings its well-earned reputation for trust and excellence to all kinds of home renovations and remodeling across Greater Vancouver. Our award-winning service and workmanship has resulted in our clients attracting new clients through their outstanding recommendations.
The team at Kerr would be honoured to be your partners in:
- Entire home renovations
- Kitchen renovations, redesigns & remodels
- Bathroom renovations
- Room additions
- Adding an extra story
- Exterior renovations
- Basement suite renovations
- Laneway home remodeling
“It is a pleasure to recommend Kerr Construction whom we have known through a major renovation contract last year. We are quite impressed with his quality workmanship, personal integrity, reliability and honesty.” I & M
Our Dependable, Worry-Free Process
Over 30 years in business, Kerr Construction has perfected its quality system to guide your home renovation seamlessly from design through construction.
All our remodels – from the smallest upgrades to full home renovations – are carried out as design-build, turnkey projects and we keep you involved and informed every step of the way.
- Step 1 »Conceptual design – Your ideas guide our work. We turn them into gorgeous and fully functional designs. Our experienced conceptual design team will handle all special permitting and construction requirements, right across the Vancouver area, and thus free you to dream. This is the phase where design planning and budgeting can refine ideas to give you the most bang for your buck. It is also where our award-winning design team will WOW you with stunning concepts you may never have thought of, brought to life through 3D electronically rendered images.
- Step 2 »Detailed design – After you approve the designs, we compile the specifications, from dimensions, colours, finishes, processes, right down to the last light fixture. You will see exactly what the finished renovation will look like and how it will work – before a single tool is lifted.
- Step 3 »Budget – Our design-build process is a cost effective, efficient way to help you understand what you want and what it will cost. We communicate back and forth with design and budgeting until our team efforts with you create the design you love within your budget specifications. With these details worked out and agreed, we can then set a fixed price for the demolition and construction phases of your home renovations.
- Step 4 »Permits and inspections – We arrange the paperwork and application processes for permits to ensure your Vancouver home renovation complies with regulations and codes. If inspections are necessary, Kerr will also arrange those.
- Step 5 »Renovation – Now the magic increases tenfold. Our craftsmen and trades get to work. They are qualified and seasoned in all building trades and carefully selected because of the quality of their work. Our experienced project managers lead the work like it were for their own homes. Kerr’s system ensures high standards and efficiency thanks to following best practice in hiring, training, management, quality control, warranties, and much more. Plus… we always leave our clients’ premises clean and tidy.
Contact Us For free consultation
604-263-0343 We promise to conduct your Vancouver home renovation with as little disruption or inconvenience as possible to you and your family. Meanwhile, there are comprehensive warranties for all our workmanship to give you complete peace of mind.
Communication Builds Trust
Clear communication between client and contractor is vital for successful home renovations. We won’t merely talk to you, we will talk with you and promise to listen. From brainstorming ideas to budget talks to timelines, we will meet with you as often as necessary to get everything right and clear before we ever lift a hammer. Then throughout the renovation work, we have a system for ensuring we check in with you regularly, keep you fully informed, and address all of your questions.
Early communications are where time and money get saved – big time. We pride ourselves on being good communicators and have the track record to prove it.
Our pledge is to be in good communication with you through all aspects of design, budgeting, specifications, and construction.